Coconut Water Benefits Every Lifestyle
November 9, 2009
Coconuts are widely found in most continents. Each and every part of this fruit provides us with nutrition and well-being. The most common natural health drink is coconut water. Most of us ignore coconut water as a drink and prefer aerated drinks to quench our thirst. Here are some reasons to help you change that thought:
1) Coconut water has zero cholesterol and lesser fat.
2) It aids in circulation.
3) Detoxifies the body
4) Strengthens immune system
5) Prevents constipation
6) Helps in patients suffering from kidney stones and kidney related problems.
7) It helps to solve problems of the urinary track
8) Hangover problems are tackled with ease by drinking tender coconut water.
9) Electrolytes in tender coconut water help to prevent dehydration.
10) Potassium present in tender coconut water helps to regulate blood pressure and various functions related to the heart.
Sunburn, heat boils and redness of the skin due to extreme heat can be smoothened by dabbing coconut water on the skin. It gives a very cooling effect and has no side effects.
Coconut water should be taken daily and preferably on an empty stomach. It helps to clear the toxins from the body. It is an ideal drink and gives a feeling of fullness especially for a person on a weight loss diet.
Drinking coconut water has no side-effects. It can be consumed 2-3 times a day. It is an ideal beverage for the summer season. It is better than any canned juice, aerated drinks and flavored sodas.
A dash of salt and sugar added to tender coconut water helps to relax an upset stomach. It prevents cramping caused to due stomach infection.
The best way to serve coconut water is to add rose petals in it and serve it in its kernel itself with a straw. So here’s to good health and we hope that this article will help you change your drinking habits.
©Nayna, 2007-2009. All Rights Reserved.