A Ghost In A Bottle-Novelty Or For Real?
May 29, 2008
Bizarre is the middle name for paranormal activities. But this has gone to a whole new level. Now you can own your own personal ghost in a bottle. A website sells this for $20 and claims that these ghosts have been trapped by ghost hunters from various haunted places.
Each purchaser gets his own personal ghost in a bottle with a certificate and a booklet full of warnings-as shown in the photograph.
A quote from the website “No maintenance required; except occasional dusting. You may release the Ghost at your own discretion and at your own risk. The Ghost in the Bottle is contained mysteriously and is therefore sealed with wax shortly after the Ghost is caught. The bottle is sealed for your protection. It comes with very important information. We supply the Ghost, you supply the name. Individual Ghost experiences may vary as “Each Ghost is Unique”!”
Personally I have a lot of questions:
1) Why would anyone capture a ghost in a bottle? Just for kicks? I thought we are taught to respect one another-doesn’t it include the spirits of our ancestors?
2) Are we not antagonizing the trapped souls?
3) All souls are not evil so why are we harassing the ones who are just lost and trying to find a way back to go to the light.
4) Is this not interfering with the whole cosmic balance?
5) Are we not underestimating the power of the entities and dark souls by challenging them?
6) Are ghouls and ghosts really dumb to get trapped in the physical domain that too in bottle? They can pass through walls so what is a bottle?
Well, we need something to spice up our daily lives so this is the new novelty going around…but this is ridiculous. If you have $20 to waste buy one (aghostinabottle.com) and let us know what happened to you for real.
©Nayna, 2007-2008. All Rights Reserved.