How To Make Valentine’s Day Special For Your Sweetheart
January 27, 2008
Valentine’s Day is the day of love. It is a day to profess your love, tenderness and commitment to that one special person. But there are two sides to this.
Some feel that it is a wonderful day to say “I Love You” while others feel that this day is just hype. These three words can be said anytime of the year. Actually, I agree, “I Love You” can be whispered or expressed everyday but how many of us really do it. Those doing it, do they really mean it every time they say it or is it just wishing them as a matter of practice? The emotion involved in saying those words really adds the magic.
There are some couples who never need to say it because their actions speak louder than words. Professing love cements the relationship and makes it firmer to withstand all the curve balls that life throws at them. So why not make the use of this day of love called Valentine’s Day and be a part of this global celebration.
There are many ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Here are tips to get you started.
1) Buying gifts is very common. The malls are filled with innovative ideas and packages to make things easy. But getting her something simple and yet meaningful really makes a difference.
2) Another interesting way to spend this day is to go back to the place where you first met. Going down memory lane brings out the wonderful feelings on how your journey began together.
3) Cooking a meal and setting it up romantically at home can be exciting.
4) Another way to spice up this day is to be a spoilt sport. Fooling her into believing that this day is silly and you have better things to do. Then surprise her with a wonderful evening together.
5) Booking a day at the spa together can also create a special touch.
6) Watching romantic movies together.
7) Going dancing.
8) Sending her an anonymous bouquet at work. Then popping in at lunchtime, and taking her out for a nice, quiet lunch. The best part of doing this is to watch her cheeks turn crimson in front of her colleagues who usually are very curious when love notes arrive with flowers and doesn’t say who it is from.
9) Exploring each others wild side on this day gives a new outlook to the relationship.
10) Going for a moonlight picnic.
There are unlimited things to do with your valentine. All you have to do is be genuine and creative. No presents will match up to the love that she sees in your eyes.
©Nayna, 2007-2008. All Rights Reserved.